Help Center

Can WES request my documents from my institution?

We cannot request documents on your behalf. You need to contact your institution and arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES. You can send your institution our Academic Records Request Form to facilitate your request. 

Your institution must place the documents in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

Please review the required documents for your country carefully and follow all instructions to prevent delays in your evaluation.

Help Videos