Help Center

Do I need to send my secondary school documents if I also attended a university?

If you have completed at least one year of post-secondary study, you typically do not need to submit your secondary (high school) documents unless the institution you are applying to requires it. Please review the required documents for the country where you studied for detailed instructions.

Help Videos