Help Center

I previously received a WES evaluation report and would now like to apply for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration. What should I do?

An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report is required by students and immigrants who are applying to work in Canada as part of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) program. If you have previously received a WES evaluation report, please apply for an ECA report. Please include your original reference number when completing your application.

Help Videos