Help Center

Can I use my completed U.S. evaluation report in Canada?

Although many Canadian institutions will accept a WES U.S. evaluation report, we advise that you check with your intended recipient institution in Canada before ordering a duplicate report.
If they require a Canadian evaluation:
  • Submit a new online application for Canada
  • Contact customer service using your U.S. reference number and request to have your documents transferred to your Canadian file. 
We will notify you by email if any additional documents are required.
Help Videos