Help Center

My school can’t send official documents because of COVID-19. Can I still get an evaluation?

If the institution from which you earned your credential would like to send your documents to us electronically, please have them submit a request via our Contact Us form and select “Other” as the category on the form. We will communicate with your institution to explore possibilities for digital document transmission. Kindly allow time for our specialists to review all inquiries and correspond with the appropriate institutional officials. 

Help Videos