Help Center

How do I request an HST rebate?

If you were charged harmonized sales tax (HST) in error, you can request a rebate from the Canadian government. You can find more information here. Because the monies from HST are collected by the Canadian government, WES cannot provide any HST related refunds or rebates.

Help Videos