Help Center

I studied at one school and completed the rest of my program at another school. What documents should I send?

WES requires a complete record of study that led to the completion of a program.  If your final institution lists all study, then you generally will only need to send documents from that institution. However, if it does not, please send documents from all other institutions you attended.


Help Videos