Help Center

I did a research-based program that doesn’t issue marksheets. Can I still get an evaluation?

Yes, WES can evaluate research-based programs.

Please send us a degree certificate by postal mail and have your school send this form directly to WES in a sealed and stamped envelope. 

Help Videos