Help Center

I studied at Jain University. How should I submit my documents to WES?

As of February 20, 2020, WES requires that customers submit Jain University documents through Docswallet. Docswallet facilitates electronic transmission of verified documents from universities to WES. If you have already asked Jain University to send your documents via postal mail, we will still review the physical copies of your documents when they arrive in our office.

To send your documents to WES through Docswallet, please click the Online Certification Verification page on the Jain University website and select “Apply for WES” from the drop-down menu. You can choose either the Semester Marksheet or Consolidated Marksheet option. You will then upload your documents and pay the necessary fees. Please note that you will need to repeat this process to send your degree certificate to WES. If you have questions or concerns about the process, please contact Docswallet.

Note: These instructions are only applicable to Jain University. If you studied at another Indian university, please review our Required Documents page for instructions on how to send your documents to WES. 

Help Videos