Help Centre

Do I need to translate my documents?

All documents not issued in English or French must be translated. 

Here are our requirements:

  • Precise, word-for-word English or French translations from your academic institution or a certified translation service.
  • The translated words must be in the exact order as they appear on the foreign language document. 
  • Please refer to the required documents for the country you studied in for detailed instructions.
  • Certified translations do not need to be sent in a sealed envelope. You may send them to WES yourself.
  • Please send legible photocopies of word-for-word English translations for all foreign documents. Please do not send original translation documents as they cannot be returned.

For more information, please read this.  

Help Videos