Help Center

Can I use Digitary to send my academic records to WES?

Yes, you can send your academic records to WES through Digitary. Follow the steps below:

  1. Go to your school's website and follow the instructions for granting WES authorization to access your e-document online.
  2. Document access should be sent to the following email account:

Note: Any correspondence or attachments are not accepted by

Help Videos